With the Trentino Guest Card (TGG), staying in Trentino is more convenient than ever. It consists of a pass that will make your holiday simpler and save you money, with lots of advantages for both adults and children.
For example, you can book tickets and services, and enjoy free or discounted access to the major museums, castles and natural parks. Above all, you can take advantage of public transport easily and at no cost, thus avoiding traffic and parking issues, and access exclusive services such as guided tours and tastings.
Your experience in Valsugana & Lagorai made even more relaxing and fun with the Valsugana Card!
It is a card that will give you the possibility to participate for free or with discounts to the activities included in the “Valsugana Experience” program and it will also allow you to visit other sites in Valsugana and or other areas.
These are just a few of the experiences that you will get to live/love with the Valsugana Card… some examples:
- Visit to the WWF Oasis Valtrigona
- Guided tour of the contemporary art exhibition “Arte Sella”
- Excursion to the Pizzo di Levico and the Great War forts
Find out more on the “Valsugana Experience” program here!
With the Valsugana Card you will also get discounts in the following places:
- Via Ferrata Valimpach 10%discount
- Sensory Walk on the Alpe Cimbra gratis (instead of 5 €)
- Forest Bathing on the Alpe Cimbra gratis (instead of 5€)
and much more:
- Gardaland 39 € (instead of47 €)
- Caneva World 5 €Discount
- Rafting on the Noce River 37,50 € (instead of 39 €)
- Fusina Park + Boat Transfer to Venice 13 € (instead of 15€)
The card will be available at all Valsugana Camping campsites! Activities included and/or with discounts can be found here: www.livelovevalsugana.it.