Life here in Valsugana has returned to a new normality, which balances freedom of movement with caution and mindfulness.
In addition to the campsites, all other services are open, including railroad, our fascinating beaches, bars, restaurants, shops, markets, museums and much more. And if you love outdoor sports, Valsugana has everything you need, especially open spaces and fresh air. Get informed about the latest regulations to travel to Italy.
The safety and peacefulness of our guests are our top priority: clean air, nature, rest and relaxation have always been fundamental values for us. We are ready for a summer season that can offer you the habitual vacation with wide areas and with the safety and light-heartedness that we all need nowadays.
The campsites of Valsugana have always been special places where you can spend unique moments with your family and your loved ones.
To ensure safety, we have raised our standards of cleanliness and hygiene in all environments, both in the common areas (toilets, showers etc.) and in the private ones (mobile homes, bungalows, etc.). Our guests do not have to undergo health tests or quarantines, but we ask you to follow simple rules of conduct that ensure your own safety and that of other guests:
- Guests are invited not to enter if they show symptoms that may indicate Covid-19 contagion of a fever above 37.5° C (99.5°F).
- Crowding must be avoided and it is mandatory to keep a social distance of at least one meter with people who do not live together or who do not meet regularly.
- It is not necessary to wear the mask in your own pitch. In addition it should be used every time in indoor spaces (bars, toilets, showers, etc.).
- Sanitizer gel dispensers are available next to common areas (reception, toilets, laundry room, etc.). It is mandatory to disinfect your hands before and after entering these areas.
- Do not forget to wash your hands frequently, even after touching objects of common use (washing machines, sinks, handles, etc.), and avoid putting your hands over your eyes, nose, or mouth.
You can follow this page, which will be updated with the most useful information for those who want to spend their holidays in Valsugana.